It Takes a Village, retro-inspired ringer tee inspired by the power of community, designed for all of us. Available for adults and kids.
- Slightly oversized, perfect for a comfy fit. We wear TTS but some prefer sizing down.
- Not preshrunk so they do have about 3% shrinkage if dried
- Sewn-in labels on the neckline, hang tags are attached
- individually wrapped in recycled plastic poly-bags. We ask that you pay it forward by reusing them or recycling them at your local grocery store
- Screen printed using eco-friendly water-based inks
Each tee is made in Bangladesh by makers whose mission is to protect the environment and consciously strive to minimize the use of natural resources in the manufacturing industry. The factory is focused on the well-being of its staff, from paying fair salaries (on time!) to providing employees with on-site childcare and access to medical care, including free medications when needed. Made in India